The poster session would be in the morning on Nov. 12. Presenters are required to setup on Nov. 10 and take down their posters by their own after presentation. The conference will NOT be responsible to keep your posters if you fail to take down your posters by the schedule. Papers will be removed from IEEE Xplore if posters are NOT displayed on schedule.
Board and Poster Size
The poster board is self-standing and posting size is 90 cm wide x 120cm high. The recommended maximum poster size is 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- To create uniformity in the poster area, we ask that all posters be hung starting at the top of the poster board.
- Double sided tape or Blu-Tack will be provided for your use.
- Completely prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. There will not be time nor materials available for last minute preparation at the conference.
- The title of your paper should appear at the top of your poster in with lettering of at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) high. Below the title, place the authors’ names and affiliations
- You are recommended to ensure your poster is of 2 meters visibility.