Abstract Submission & Paper Publication
AII 2 page extended abstracts must be submitted in PDF with IEEE Conference paper format by June 15, 2014 for reviewing. Authors with accepted papers may choose to submit a 4 to 6 page full paper (in IEEE conference paper format) by August 15, 2014, for inclusion in the IEEE XploreR database. IEEE-NANOMEO full papers published in the Xplore Database are EI indexed. (http://ieee-nanomed.org/) Selected paper in the conference will be invited to publish in special issues in SCI-indexed journals. Details will be announced in the conference.
Requirements of the Layout (Abstract Template)
- Please mark (or select) the event you want to attend on HEADER of your abstract.Please also select which type of presentation you prefer on the right of HEADER.
- Page Limit. The page limit is 2 pages. Any extended summary submitted with more than 2 pages will NOT be accepted.
Paper size A4 Top margin 19mm Bottom margin 43mm Side margins 13mm
- Manuscript should NOT contain any
- Page numbers
- Author List. The author names should be listed in the order of First Name, Middle Name or Initial (if any), and then Last (Sir) Name. DO NOT indicate any membership UNLESS the author is a member of the IEEE.
- Figures. Ensure every figure in your paper is clear enough, with a standard of 300 dots per inch (dpi).
- References. Refer to the template file below for the IEEE style of reference citations. Please do NOT use reference styles from publications of other societies or organizations.
The above basic adherence to layout specifications is expected. However, you are free to use good judgment in the presentation of your information.
Examples of Abstract
This is only a standard template from the IEEE. Please modify it accordingly to fit IEEE-NANOMED requirements.
|Sample 1||Sample 2||Sample 3||Sample 4|
|A very good example.||A very good example but with some minor problems.||A good example of Extended Summary where figures are not all in 1 page.||A good example of Extended Summary where figures are not all in 1 page.|
Copyright Information (MANDATORY)
Please click here to download the copyright form.